Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

Partagez|

Everyone's a friend in time of need - ft Seyrane and Arianna

Alessandra de Marbrand
Alessandra de Marbrand

Fondatrice

Everyone's a friend in time of need - ft Seyrane and Arianna Empty
Sam 11 Jan - 23:51

Seyrane & Arianna

Everyone's a friend in time of need

It all started with she hating her, or at least trying to hate her. Arianna doesn't need Seyrane's pity and Seyrane doesn't want Arianna's reproaches. But even if there's a gap between them, they are bound together. A dangerous attraction of hate and bitchiness. The noble girl and the slave met, or sort of, in bad circumstances and if they're a few moments when they don't hate each other the other moments, of hate and betrayal, are more likely. The last time they were face to face was at Blood's moon where Arianna was hurt and Seyrane was pursued by umbrageous. Now Isabelle, Arianna's half-sister, left the slave in Maximilian's home and say she never wants to see her again. Arianna tried to find her but, hurt, she almost fainted. And sometimes, everyone's a friend in time of need.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Alessandra de Marbrand
Alessandra de Marbrand

Fondatrice

Dim 12 Jan - 16:47

Arianna H. Wadson

It took her several seconds to realize what happened. Her sister left her, abandoned her like their father left her alternatively, Arianna the early years and Isabelle the latest. And now Isabelle rejected her half-sister for a stupid drama with the umbrageous. So Arianna couldn't realize that her sister left her like that, she saved her few hours earlier and now, what ? Nothing, no thanks, no apology, she just abandoned her. No, not like that. I can't let her go, I made the promise to protect her, she thought. Indeed before learning the existence of her noble half-sister Arianna made the promise to her father to protect this family, and Isabelle is his daughter. As she thought her words she realized that her sister was already far. She ignored Max's restrictions and rushed after Isabelle. She ran to the upper town but, on the way, her wound reminded her that she was weak. She couldn't breathe again, bringing her hands to her neck she tried to breathe. She choked gradually and her vision quarreled. She collapsed on the floor, the hard and cold pavement catching her fall. Outside, it was raining and the rain soaked her, her clothes sticking to her skin. Aguish she lay on the floor, the fire in her throat died and she discovered rudely the pain in her belly. On all fours she tried to get up, with the help of the wall beside her.

Vainly, she was too weak to get up, on the verge of fainting. And in the deserted and dark streets a shadow landed, the bottom of her clear dress stained of mud. With the rain Arianna didn't see the face of this person, but when she came to her, the slave discovered with horror that it was her enemy, Seyrane. A noble who had denounced her as a slave at the blood's moon. But the pain reigned and Arianna couldn't ignore the noble. She needed help, and everyone's a friend in time of need. She tried to talk, but her words were punctuated with coughs.

- Please...help me.

Help me. So hard words to pronounce, mainly for Arianna, the free-spirit slave who already said that she could take care of herself and who'd done it for a long time.

© Fiche par Hailey J. Kingston pour Expiation exclusivement

Seyrane de Larant
Seyrane de Larant

Divine plume

Mer 15 Jan - 16:24

EVERYONE'S A FRIEND IN TIME OF NEED

Seyrane de Larant

The night was falling, and Seyrane was going back home in her car. Some bags were in the seat near her, with her new dresses and hats. She was satisfied by her purchases.

Suddenly, she saw a figure in the darkness, squatted in the pavement. A weak voice raised and she recognized Arianna. The young slave who was working for her worst enemy, Isabelle Hart. Seyrane's and Isabelle's families always hated each other. What was Arianna doing there ? Seyrane shouted to the coachman to stop and went down hurriedly. She could not continue her way just like that.
Before seeking what had happened, she tried to see if the young woman was hurt.

" - Arianna ? Are you ok ? "

She touched Arianna's body and removed her hand full of blood. Panic came over her, she didn't know what to do. She went back to her car and take her shawl to put it on the young women's wound

Alessandra de Marbrand
Alessandra de Marbrand

Fondatrice

Mer 15 Jan - 23:24

Arianna H. Wadson

No, she was not okay, she was hurt. She was bleeding, her blood were on Seyrane's hands, so no that not okay, she was not okay. In the past she was protected, restricted and now abandoned. She know she alway has Maximilian, she is his only friend, the both are accomplices, always and forever. Not a story of love, for god sake they don't have the time for stupid drama like that, no, just two friends who came of the other side of the Wall. But the slave had no time to think about who she can count, she needed help. And on this instant the only personn with her in the street was Seyrane de Larant. Usually if they would cross the noble and the slave would exchanged unkind remarks. Not fairy fair. But she was on the verge of faint, she was feel how much she was weak, too weak for get up, too weak for wait another personn can help her. At the second she tried to talk all her words were ponctuated of coughing. In the pavement she discerned blood, she didn't know if her blood came from her cough or her stomach pain. She was just cursed her for her stupidity, tried to won against a umbrageous. And now what ? She layed on the floor and the only people could help her was a noble she hated the most after her half-sister who abandoned her, Isabelle.

- Well, I've never been a fan of noble's club but...

On all fours on the floor she leaned onward and coughed again and again. When the cough stopped she could talk again.

- ...Actually I really need help.

The noble went back to her car and tak a shawl, she put it on Arianna's wound. The slave supressed a cry, but dumb tears rolled on her cheeks. The blood covered all the cloth and at the pain in her stomach she devined that her wound was reopened. She cursed again and supressed express the dolor she suffered. For hide her pain she tried the talk card, not very convincing.

- It's ironic, between the last time I saw you, which is a way-too-polite way of saying you tried to remove me in denouncing me at the blood's moon, I was nearly murdered by a psycho umbrageous but I never imagine you can help me one day.

Talk allowed her to don't faint, she was weak and all this blood didn't help. She knows in such cases she had to stay conscious.

Yeah, that the fact you hate me, you denounced me like a slave in a noble's festival so why help me now ?  

Seyrane de Larant
Seyrane de Larant

Divine plume

Sam 18 Jan - 12:21

SEYRANE DE LARANT

Arianna's words hurt Seyrane, but she didn't let it show. However, the young slave was right. Seyrane liked her, but their personalities were so different ! And, at the Blood's Moon, she had not been really kind. Suddenly, she felt remorse.
But that was not the moment to think of past events. They would talk again about it later. Or never.

" - Listen, I know that I wasn't really nice at the Blood's Moon, but it's in the past. Maybe you don't know why I would help you, me neither, but I'm not going to leave you now. "

Arianna didn't trust her at all. But when your half-sister is the worst enemy of the only person who can help you, that's understandable.

" - What can I do to help you ? "

She lifted the shawl to see the young's women wound. The blood continued to flow. If Arianna lost too much blood, she could die. Seyrane had to do something, and quickly.

" - How did the psycho umbrageous hurt you ? "

Alessandra de Marbrand
Alessandra de Marbrand

Fondatrice

Sam 18 Jan - 14:44

Arianna H. Wadson

Arianna had to admit that the noble was right, it was past. While Seyrane had denounced Arianna like a slave at the blood's moon, and if Derek Mikaelson had not been so indulgent she would certainly have been giving to guards. The slave didn't know if she could trust him, but that the noble was the only personn who could help her actually. Helped by a noble, a noble who is the enemy of her half-sister, Isabelle Hart. No she couldn't rely on Isabelle's relationships, after all she had abandoned her family just to ensure her self-security, not fair. Arianna could see the resemblance with her half-sister, selfish and nombriliste. The only personn who count for the noble was her, just herself. It was a great disappointment to realize that she had failed. Arianna had promised to protect Wadson's blood, it was one of the few promises that she wanted to take. She promised that when their father was dying, dying before her eyes. And Arianna had failed, yeah she saved Isabelle at the blood's moon but now she had lost her. And the only personn who had lingered on his fate was Seyrane, even if it pained to trust the noble.

- I was daggered, damn it the wound is open, that sucks...

She raised the fold of her top, revealing her wound. Indeed the wound was reopened and the blood flowed. The sight of the blood gave her a high-heart and pain spread throughout her body. For god's sake she was wrong.

- I need a healer, or someone who could close the wound, there-would have  Maximilian, but he lives so far. But why I was so stupid to want catch up Isabelle, she abandonned me while I saved her.  

She spoke too much. Perhaps she souldn't say that her mistress had abandonned her, she sould change the subject, talk about something else.

- Remind me to thank you if I survive this damn day.

Seyrane de Larant
Seyrane de Larant

Divine plume

Mer 29 Jan - 18:36

SEYRANE DE LARANT

Seyrane felt more and more frantic. Arianna was talking, but she didn't really listen to her. The wound was reopened, and it was necessary to do something. The young woman has mentioned one of her friends, Maximilian, but has said that he lived too far.
Seyrane took a decision.

" - Ok, Arianna, listen. I'm going to take you to my home. It's the only thing that I can do for you. "

She went back to the car and called the coachman, asking him to help her. They carried Arianna to the car, laid her down in the seat and Seyrane got into the car. It started, and then took the road to Seyrane's house.
During the journey, she didn't talk at all, but thought a lot. Arianna's words returned to her. She has said " But why I was so stupid to want catch up Isabelle, she abandonned me while I saved her. " Seyrane knew the relationship between Isabelle and her slave, and she also knew that the young noble was selfish, but she didn't consider her capable of abandon her half-sister. Poor Arianna...

Suddenly, a question came to her.

" - Mmm, Arianna ? Why did the ombrageous hurt you ? "

Alessandra de Marbrand
Alessandra de Marbrand

Fondatrice

Jeu 30 Jan - 21:07

Arianna H. Wadson

Go into the house of a noble ? No, except if it's her mistress's house or Maximilian's house. But she had no choice, she should accept. She nodded as an approval, despite a few reticence. She didn't have the choice. And, as weird was it, she trusted Seyrane. She smelled the situation under control. Under control, it was the good words. A few minutes before everything was confused in her life : her half-sister abandoned her and the slave was still tried to get her sister back. She felt so stupid. Suddenly, she felt raised and placed in a horse drawn carriage. Do not feel the rain on his weakling body and the cold whipping her wan skin was a some solace. However, every jerk of the carriage against irregular pavers snatched her short moans, she suddenly felt feverish and the journey was then a punishment for his body which gradually let go of. She felt falling unconscious little by little.

She couldn't sink into unconsciousness, she focused her on Seyrane's question about the umbrageous. This damn umbrageous, William. She turned her gaze to the noble. Why had she taken the blow in the place of her sister ? She asked too, and she was beginning to regret to not be the selfish bitch who only cares about anything other than herself as she was before.

- I saved..her of the umbreagous but this idiot had the spirit of revenge.

At the begginning she was going to say Isabelle but she had resumed. She know Seyrane and Isabelle are ennemies and she didn't want be a sort of weapon for reach Isabelle, anyway the slave was nothing for her sister.

- And so he stabbed me in the stomach, for sum it up.

Seyrane de Larant
Seyrane de Larant

Divine plume

Dim 2 Fév - 19:38

SEYRANE DE LARANT

The car was driving, and the pavement made it swing. Seyrane's house wasn't very far anymore, but she was worry for Arianna, who continued to lose blood, in spite of the shawl. The young slave looked tired, and her voice was weak.
When she told her wound's story, Seyrane was shocked. Her half-sister and mistress was really a bitch. The word was rude but she thought it. Arianna saved Isabelle, and then she abandoned her ? What a selfish woman !
Suddenly, she understood that maybe Arianna didn't want to talk about her half-sister because she knew their relationship.

" - You know, it's not because I hate your half-sister that I'm going to hate you. "

She tried to smile. And thought again to the only umbrageous that she knew, hoping he didn't hurt Arianna. No, he couldn't have made that ! Deep down her heart, she didn't want to believe it. No, no, no, he was so kind, and so attractive that evening !

" - Ew, the umbrageous... Was he tall and had he brown hair ? "

Alessandra de Marbrand
Alessandra de Marbrand

Fondatrice

Lun 3 Fév - 14:50

Arianna H. Wadson

She was not afraid that the young noble hate her, she had too much things to handle. So, if a noblewoman hate or like her :  no matter in these days. Then she realized that Seyrane knew Isabelle was her half-sister. How Seyrane knew that ? Had she said without realizing it, although her ​​sister had left, she could not disclose such a revelation. She felt weaken, no way she couldn't have remorses. The slave is shaped to survive, and she did not count down because of her half-sister, because of this selfish Isabelle. No, Isabelle did not deserve to have such a value, she didn't deserve her half-sister suffering because of her. The slave would recover from this wound and this stupid stepsisters's drama will efface by himself, so she hope to. She gripped the arm of the young noblewoman. Suddenly the carriage stopped. They had arrived. The driver helped Seyrane to wear the slave girl inside, the slave felt to be on a bed or a sofa, something rather comfortable next to the pavement.

« If you intend to use me to reach Isabelle, I'll found a way for pay you back. I know the stupid little noble's drama betweenn you two, and she humiliated you in front of the host of the blood's moon. I think I trust you, but I prefer to warn you, I'm the last way to reach my sister, so stepsister. I'm not a weapon for hurt her, I'm just a problem for her. »

She don't understand why Seyrane questioned her on the umbrageous, again and again. Tall, brown hair ? She was stabbed by this guy, she didn't pay attention to details as stupid. She remembered that horrible evening, tall, yes, brown hair, no black, as dark as the blackness of the soul of this silly.

« No, no matter who you think, it was not him. He spent most of the evening with one of my allies, and me, so that was before he tries to kill me. »

Seyrane de Larant
Seyrane de Larant

Divine plume

Sam 8 Mar - 16:17

SEYRANE DE LARANT

Seyrane sighed. The young slave was completely paranoiac, she has never thought about use her to hurt Isabelle. Under her assured appearances, Arianna wasn't very trusting.
Then, the slave told her that the umbrageous wasn't the one that she thought, and Seyrane felt relieved. Dante wasn't a killer.
But Arianna's words made her think. What ? She stayed all the evening with a man who hurt her after ?

But she couldn't ask the slave because the car stopped and the driver carried the young woman to a bed. Seyrane sat down next to her. Arianna seemed weak and tired.

« - Wait, I'm going to call a doctor. »

She went out of the bedroom and came a few minutes after with a man who wore a white coat. He examined Arianna, disinfected and bandaged the wound. Then he went out and left the young slave and the young noble alone.

« - So, now... You just have to rest. Maybe the driver can take you back to your home. »

Seyrane didn't want to stay with Arianna. Not because she didn't like her but because that was becoming annoying. Earlier Arianna would leave, better it would be. So she decided to leave Arianna a few hours and to call the driver.

« - So, I leave you... The driver will come to take you in a few hours. Try to sleep. »

She smiled weakly and went out of the bedroom.

Contenu sponsorisé